View real-time stock prices and stock quotes for a full financial overview. The vendor’s A series performed well although the company’s shipment trend slowed with fewer launches and a slowdown in domestic 5G devices. In the fourth quarter of 2016, Apple had market share of 48.5% according to Strategy Analytics.

Smart Medical Devices Market 2020 Industry Share, Size, Top Manufacturers Analysis, Types and Applications, Growth Research Report by 2026 May. Apple Inc and Huawei Technologies [HWT.UL] each captured a higher share of China's smartphone market in the first quarter, according to data from research firm Canalys released on Friday. The big surprise? Apple is the dominant leader in the global tablet market with 66.32% market share. Find the latest Apple Inc. (AAPL) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.

Samsung’s laptops make up just under 3 percent of their CE product mix, and the brand also has 3 percent of the overall laptop market.

The top 10 players now capture 79% of the market leaving 600+ brands to compete for the remaining 21% of the market. As of October 2019, its nearest competitors in this market are Samsung, Amazon, Huawei, & Asus with 17.31%, 3.82%, 1,34%, and 1.2% market share respectively (Statcounter, 2019). Apple, conversely, saw its Q3 shipment market share slide from 11.8% a year ago to 10.5% last quarter.

ET on CDN Newswire This report lists the market share of the Apple Mac. iPhone helped Apple to record 3 rd quarter revenue even as shipments remain flat YoY. 25, 2020 at 3:38 a.m. Samsung sales were also down. Hackers get access to Apple's upcoming iOS 14 nearly eight months ahead of its expected release after buying an iPhone 11 from a gray market in China with a … The dividend is payable on November 14, 2019 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 11, 2019. The big surprise?

This report lists the market share of the Apple Mac.

Apple vs Samsung: Laptop Market Share. by Argus Research.

AAPL | Complete Apple Inc. stock news by MarketWatch. 322.85 - 325.98. Apple Inc s' competitors and its Market Share by Americas, Desktops, Portables, iPhone & Related Products, Peripherals other hardware, Software, Other music products, Total segment - CSIMarket

Samsung came in second position with a global market share of 18.8% to reach 69.5 million units shipped.

Samsung Electronics (SSNLF) was in second place for the December-ending quarter, with just 15.7… 1 Top vendors market share (2019) 2 Historical vendors market share … Apple’s board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.77 per share of the Company’s common stock. Market share … Analyst Recommendation. Apple’s laptops win 18 percent of the market share and make up 16 percent of their product mix (Source: TraQline, 4QE September 2019). Samsung continued to lead the smartphone market with 19% market share in the quarter. Market share represents the percentage of an industry or market's total sales that is earned by a particular company over a specified time period.

Beta (5Y Monthly) Apr 28, 2020 - May 04, 2020. It captured a record 40% market share in the Chinese smartphone market. Forward Dividend & Yield. Apple iPhone market share – additional information Apple has been amongst the top 5 smartphone vendors in the world since 2009. The annual worldwide market share of personal computer (PC) vendors includes desktop computers, laptop computers, and netbooks, but exclude mobile devices, such as tablet computers that do not fall under the category of 2-in-1 PCs. With the decline of Nokia and RIM, market leaders at … 169.49 - 327.85.

A new study from Gartner has found that Apple's iPhone sales were down nearly 10 million units year over year. Ex-Dividend Date. Huawei's share jumped from 13.4% to 17.0%.